Sunday, March 31, 2013

it's time to b-b-b-b-b-b-b-blog

Hey guys,
Aimless guy here. So, my friends have to do homework today and I'm here done with homework and left wanting (my bio friend definately is left wanting to touch the poop). So... what's a guy to do? My other friends that are also done with homework are already in games of League of Legends, So I can't hang out with them for about 30 min or so. That is why I am here today. I'm trying to think about stuff to talk about, but I just can't think of anything. Oh yeah, today at the diner, I saw this person put soy sauce on their waffles while under the impression that the soy sauce was actually syrup. It was rather amusing. Speaking of soy sauce, did you know that there's a soy sauce superhero? He is the one they call Kikoman:
And speaking of waffles, I have a friend who has a bunny named waffles... speaking of bunnies... IT'S EASTER, YEAH!!! But be careful kids, the bunny-man is out to get you!

Man, mentioning all these stupid superheroes (Even though bunny-man isn't a super hero (shhhhhh, just pretend he is... gosh, people these days...)) reminds me of the... MILK-MAN!!!
WHAT!?!?!? WORLD'S WORST? HE'S THE BEST! WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU PEOPLE!!! HE FIGHTS CRIME AND DELIVER'S MILK!!!

Don't for get to put soy sauce in your milk, or Kikoman will Kiko-punch you!

No comments:

Post a Comment