Thursday, March 28, 2013

Disappointed and Aimless

So yeah... me and my friend were going to play some ranked league of legends games around this time, but it seems that the server is down, so it seems that we can't do that. PERFECT TIME TO TALK ABOUT FEELING AIMLESS! YEAH!!! So now I'm bored, aimless, disappointed, delirious and I am left wanting... (amusement). I have no idea if I used that saying right, and I have no intention of changing it. There's no point in changing what I said... THAT WOULD BE LIKE ERASING THE TRUTH!!! ERMAHGERD!!!... So yeah, I updated the layout and header, hope you like it (my extremely small number of followers of which are probably just my friends I know IRL (in real life)). So yeah... RANDOM PICTURE TIME!

Dreemo shoots axes out of his blowgun, which is powered by his beard

No comments:

Post a Comment