Tuesday, March 12, 2013

iDunno

I feel so aimless. I am writing this blog to feel less aimless. Perhaps I should do something with my life, but... I don't feel like it. Nah, doing things with your life is for noobs... (no it's not, but I dont' feel like doing something); and so I am here, sitting in front of my computer typing into this blog. If you are reading this I assume you are aimless as well. I will update this blog whenever I feel aimless, so it will be updated pretty randomly. I dunno, what should I say now? Oh right, I was going to write something that has to do with the title.

"iDunno... Do you know? Cuz iDunno. Featuring the new iDunno from some type of fruit."

For real though, I have no idea what to write. I bet you guys are all looking like this now after reading this and wasting a minute of your life:

No comments:

Post a Comment