Tuesday, March 4, 2014

One Winged Blasphomet

So remember way back when, when I introduced that I had friends that also blogged? So one of them doesn't believe that son of a bishop is alive anymore, because he had been put down in this previous post:
RIP Son of a Bishop
But the truth was that he did die... BUT WAS REVIVED 3 DAYS LATER!!! WoW!
Doge Very Impress
Much Jesus
So Life

But yeah, the Blasphomet believes that we are one and the same (you can see the post here). He believes that we are the same person. Thus I dub him the blasphomet, for doubting the lord. (My friends started calling me lord, because my name is Kelvin and they found it amusing to refer to me as Lord Kelvin).
Lord Kelvin
But yeah, how dare this blasphomet dare doubt the lord and his prophet: Son of a Bishop. He simply maintains a personal relationship with the lord, and does as the lord commandeth. All who worship the lord know that the first commandment is to "moveth as a unit".
But yeah, all kidding aside, we aren't the same person.

On another note, some friends and I decided to try making some bubble tea over the weekend.

Surprisingly, we didn't fuck it up. We didn't undercook the bubbles or let them get stuck together. The tea went pretty well too. We ended up having to use honey ginger packets for sweetening since we didn't have any sugar, but it ended up turning out pretty nicely.
The reason me and my friends decided to try making our own bubble tea is because the bubble tea place near the university is incredibly expensive (about 5 dollars for a large cup of bubble tea). Another beverage that's really expensive is alcohol!

WoW! look how much fun these people are having drinking bubble tea! (that's totally bubble tea near the end and I totally just mentioned alcohol for no reason).

2 comments: