Thursday, August 22, 2013

I Live Again!

Yeah, I'm revitalizing this blog, cuz why not. iDunno how, but I pretty much forgot about this blog all summer. Man, I should probably be more disciplined in these things. But if that were true, then I wouldn't be aimless. and that would defeat the whole purpose of this blog. Well, not that it's supposed to have a purpose anyways. Well, I bet you're wondering: how realize that you for got about your blog and how did you find the motivation to come back and revitalize it? Well, I recently started playing this game called FireFall.

This is an MMORPG that uses a dynamic quest giving system and uses real shooter mechanics. In other words, the quest giving system is one where instead of getting quests by going to specific quest givers that always give the same quests, random quests pop up based on where you and other people are in the world. For example, you're at a town called Copacabana and you're walking around doing your thing. Suddenly this ting pops up on your map, and some peeps b all liek "ermahgerd, its teh alienzzzzzzz go kill them". Now onto the real shooter mechanics. Instead of the stupid little mechanics other games use for shooter classes where u have little crosshairs that u use to select enemies and not actually shoot at them, you actually shoot at enemies using your gun by aiming and shooting. In addition, unlike some other fake-ass shooter mechanics where you shoot something in the head and a little "miss" comes up over its head, when you get a headshot... you get a freakin headshot. YES THAT IS RIGHT! HEADSHOTS ARE HEADSHOTS JUST AS PEOPLE DIE IF THEY ARE KILLED!

Those are the points of the game that I like most. There is a pretty deep story/lore to the game as well, and the game is actually geared towards e-sports in its pvp. Which is pretty cool... i guess... iDunno.
But yeah, the game is pretty cool and I'd reccomend trying it. My username in the game is ZhangKaiWen, if anyone is interested in adding me as a friend or joining The Aimless Army (lol this is pretty pointless, there's prolly no1 reading this XD... but its worth a shot i guess).

Well anyways, Enough promoting games that got me back into the blogging mood. I should start blogging aimlessly as I used to. but... I don't really know what to say right now, and this post is already long enough. I'll post again later or something... yeah.... ima go now.... ttyl... bbl... gtgcya.... omgwtfbbqmybffjill... yeah, remember that thing... from that commercial... yeah.... whatever I'ma actually leave now.

No comments:

Post a Comment