Thursday, August 29, 2013

College Packing

So, I was packing all day for college.
(this isn't actually my stuff, it just looks really messy so I'm using this picture. Dangit I'm not messy enough QQ)
Now I'm done, so I'm feeling aimless. Dangit, I always feel so aimless after I finish something. I feel like that might be why I procrastinate so much, so that I might never have to feel aimless. But as you can see, that's not gonna happen. The whole point of making this blog was because I felt aimless. On the note of packing, my friend hasn't finished packing yet, so I laugh at him. Hahaha, I spit in his general direction. I know I don't have any followers, but just in case I do. This is an order to the Aimless Army (not the FireFall one, cuz that's focused on FireFall not real life): Go to his youtube channel and laugh at him for not finishing packing. http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCL0C1uE5wqOcLmUms7yl0aw.

No comments:

Post a Comment