Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Upcoming Exams

You know when you have several exams in one day and you've finished everything but study for those exams? I'm in that position now, and I have no motivation whatsoever to study at the moment. But I know that I need to study now... but I don't want to study now... so what should I do? The solution I came to was: write on this blog and see what I feel like doing after. Maybe... Just maybe... If I'm enough of a Game... Masta... I can reach level red... and face the dreaded... CONE!
All these shapes man. What is this... Geometry class? IS THIS EDU-GAMING SOFTWARE!!! ERMAHGERD!!! YOU TRICKED ME!!! DAMN YOU CUBE!!!!!
...
On second thought, Edu-Gaming software is rather nostalgic. It makes me think of Oregon trail which was really fun back in the day. I think I'ma get Organ Trail and play it a bit... OH WAIT... I ALREADY DID!!! The game brings back memories. Sponge-Bob always died of dysentery... DAMN YOU DISEASES!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment