Friday, April 19, 2013

Allergies

Man, I hate allergies. Don't you hate allergies? well I guess some people wouldn't be able to understand since they don't have allergies. Allergy season sucks, but at least I know it's coming. It's not like some surprise disease that suddenly goes and ruins my day. Itchy eyes, runny nose, random headaches, eye rashes, nosebleeds, feeling thirsty; all day e'eryday. QQ. izsosad. Why am I posting this? Because: once again, I feel aimless. In addition, I feel rather annoyed due to allergies.

Man. Just looking at this picture makes my eyes hurt. I guess this is rather different from my usual posts where I kind of take on a carefree, don't give a shit attitude; but I'm in a rather sour mood at the moment. I probably shouldn't post in this kind of situation, but I have nothing else to do. I apologize for not updating this blog recently (although I have no idea who I'm apologizing to since I don't really have any followers, but ima apologize anyways, cuz not being considerate is for noobs).

In other news, I've gotten really into this other game called "Battle for Wesnoth". It's quite amusing, despite it's retro look.

I find it's campaign to be pretty cool, however it leaves me wanting. It has a nice story with a fair bit of depth however it doesn't really allow the player to make that many choices. It'd be cool if what you did in missions could result in you being able to recruit different units or something along those lines, but I guess that might be a bit too much to ask for being a really old game and such. It's the most fun, in my opinion, playing with or against friends. Playing campaign gets rather stale and playing with random people on the internet doesn't allow one the experience of trolling your friends and stuff like that. Oh, yeah, my favorite faction is the Knalgan Alliance. I recommend you play as them. (THEY HAVE THIEVES! ERMAHGERD!). yeah... I like rouges...

K, well I don't have much else to say now... this is awkward...

No comments:

Post a Comment